COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
PDI may collect personal information in connection with your use or purchase of PDI’s products and services, which may include information provided in connection with the following activities:
- Registering or filling in forms on the Sites. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about PDI’s products and services or sign up to receive PDI’s email newsletters or coupons.
- Purchasing any product or service from PDI.
- Providing feedback or making other submissions to PDI.
- Requesting information or assistance from PDI. PDI may also keep a copy of any communications or correspondence you may send to it, including any e-mail communications.
- Participating or responding to consumer survey or requests for consumer’s opinions, concerns, and preferences regarding PDI’s products and services.
- Participating in consumer contests, sweepstakes and other promotions.
The personal information that PDI may collect may include your name, username, password, email address, age, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, credit card and debit card numbers (with expiration dates), personal preferences, and any other personal information that you choose to include in your profile, or in other communications to PDI You represent and warrant that you have the right and authority or have obtained all necessary consents to provide any information, including any personal information of another individual, that is provided by you to PDI.
Like many websites, PDI utilizes “cookies” to maintain a record of your visit to the Sites and your use of the Services. A cookie is a small text file that is transferred by a web server and stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. It can only be read by the server that sent it to you. This information does not identify you personally and you remain anonymous unless you have otherwise provided PDI with personal information.
Cookies help PDI to improve the Sites and Services, and to deliver more personalized service by enabling PDI to estimate audience size and usage patterns; to store information about your preferences; to speed up your searches and to recognize you when you return to the Sites or use the Services.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you would prefer to prevent your computer from accepting PDI’s cookies, you may follow your Internet browser’s steps for doing so. Please note, however, that if you do disable cookies from your browser, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Sites or the Services.