Last Updated: 1 July 2019
THIS SOURCING AGENCY AGREEMENT (this “Agreement”) is entered into and made effective this 1st day of July, 2019 (the “Effective Date”) by and between Example Client, a USA corporation, located at 742 Evergreen Terrace, Springfield, Ohio, a (hereinafter referred to as “Principal” or “Party”, which terms shall include any and all affiliates and subsidiaries), and PREMIUM DIRECT IMPORTS, LIMITED, a company incorporated in Hong Kong with limited liability, located at 1002 Unicorn Trade Centre, 127-131 Des Voeux Road, Central, Hong Kong (hereinafter referred to as “PDI”, “Agent” or “Party”) (Collectively, the “Parties”).
Part 1: Sourcing Services
- Factory selection: identify, recommend and negotiate with suitable manufacturing partners
- Design preparation: create product mockups, conduct feasibility analysis, and prepare tech packs
- Production management: manage sample development, bulk production, and quality assurance
- Logistics: manage freight forwarding, customs clearance, and local delivery
Part 2: Product Preview
Part 3: Project Requirements
- 6 panel baseball cap
- unstructured, low profile crown
- nylon fabric
- adjustable velcro strap
- curved visor with 8 rows stitching
- reflective logo
Part 4: Target Price & Quantity
- Target Price: US$5.00 FOB
- Order Quantity: 3000 pcs
- Estimated Cost of Goods: US$15,000
Part 5: Lead Times
- Sample: 10-15 work days
- Production: 40-50 work days
- Delivery: 3-5 work days
Part 6: Quality Guarantee
- Quality standard: PDI will only propose manufacturing partner(s) which meet client’s standard; Client must approve partner before proceeding production.
- Quality assurance: PDI will oversee the production samples, as well as main production, to ensure products meet quality standard.
- Performance Guarantee: Manufacturing partners agree to strict quality standards and delivery deadlines; PDI will use its best efforts to assure that execution conforms substantially.
Part 7: Fee
- PDI will collect sourcing fee of 15%, calculated as a percentage of total project value, in accordance with our sourcing fee schedule.
Part 8: Payment
- Sourcing Fee: PDI collects 50% of the sourcing fee upon signing of sourcing agreement. Balance payment is due within 5 days of final delivery of the merchandise; calculated as percentage of final value of merchandise, net initial deposit.
- Vendor Payments: PDI provides client with original vendor invoices and corresponding payment information. Client then pays the vendors directly. At client’s request, PDI can handle vender payments for an additional 2% payment processing fee.
Part 9: Confirmation
- By completing payment of sourcing fee deposit, you are agreeing to the terms contained on this webpage.
- If you would like to request a revision to the terms on this webpage, do NOT complete payment now. First, click “request a revision” below and complete the form, then wait for notification that this page has been updated before proceeding with payment.
Request a revision (optional)