Last Updated: 1 July 2019
Part 1: Sourcing Services
- Factory selection: identify, recommend and negotiate with suitable manufacturing partners
- Design preparation: create product mockups, conduct feasibility analysis, and prepare tech packs
- Production management: manage sample development, bulk production, and quality assurance
- Logistics: manage freight forwarding, customs clearance and local delivery
Part 2: Product Preview
Part 3: Requirements
- 6 panel baseball cap
- unstructured, low profile crown
- nylon fabric
- adjustable velcro strap
- curved visor with 8 rows stitching
- reflective logo
Part 4: Budget & Quantity
- Project Budget: US$5,000
- Order Quantity: 1000 pcs
Part 5: Lead Times
- Sample: 10-15 work days
- Production: 40-50 work days
- Delivery: 3-5 work days
Part 6: Quality Guarantee
- PDI will propose vendors which meet client’s quality standards, which Client will approve before proceeding production.
- PDI will oversee the production and delivery of samples as required by Client.
- PDI will use its best reasonable effort to assure that the merchandise being developed by vendors conforms substantially.
Part 7: Fee
- PDI will collect sourcing fee of 20%, calculated as a percentage of total budget, in accordance with our published sourcing services and fees.
Part 8: Payment
- Vendor Payments: Client will pay vendors directly.
- Sourcing Fee: A nonrefundable initial deposit, payable on this page, is required to confirm and initiate the agreement. Balance payment is due within 5 days of final delivery of the merchandise; balance payment is calculated according to final value of merchandise, net initial deposit.
Part 9: Confirmation
- By completing payment on this website, you are agreeing to the terms contained on this webpage.
- If you would like to request a revision to the terms on this webpage, do NOT complete payment now. First, click “request a revision” below and complete the form, then wait for notification that this page has been updated before proceeding with payment.
Request a revision (optional)